Edenbridge, Kent, UK
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus and Profit Share
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, the Account Manager will have responsibility for a portfolio of Chilliapple clients and will be responsible for the retention and growth of their revenues. You will work closely with all departments in a company to ensure that each customer receives the highest standards of service and client satisfaction in order to achieve long lasting relationships.
Managing the relationship between the customer and the business is the primary objective of the role. In doing so the you will own, nurture and develop relationships with your clients.
You must able to build strong relationships with the senior people across all areas of the business from the technical decision makers to senior executives who influence purchasing decisions in the orgainisation.
Be a customer Advocate
Act as customer advocates to ensure that all Chilliapple departments understand customers’ requirements, needs and objectives. The Account Manager must be highly orgainised and must coordinate all work relating to the delivery of the project for the client.
- Working with the Business Development Manager and technical development team you will help deliver a concise and detailed proposal and quote for the work.
- Ability to understand the client’s needs, requirements and business objectives. Be able to consult with the client by gaining input from other areas of the business, such as the Head of Development, Head of Design and other technical branches of Chillliapple in order to make recommendations and advise on ‘best- practice solutions’ to the client. Support effective strategic delivery, with focus on agile task prioritisation, within commercial parameters, to deliver best possible results.
- Though not a prime objective of the role you may be required to attend pitches and presentations with other member of the Chilliapple team.
- Working with the technical Project Manager you must be able to write and deliver a Scope of Work and set project Milestones up in Basecamp (project management tool).
- Act as the catalyst between the customer and the Chilliapple team and co-ordinate and set up and lead weekly, bi-monthly or monthly project Sprint meetings to ensure we meet the clients’ expectations.
Revenue Retention and Generation
- Set up Regular Client meetings to review projects. Suggest quarterly, annual or bi-annual review meetings.
- Maximise Chilliapple revenue opportunities by selling other goods and services to the client. Do this by understanding the clients’ business needs, by continually working and liaising with the client to the deliver appropriate solutions and service to deliver a maximum a return on investment.
- Position oneself in the clients’ eyes as a ‘sustaining resource’ - an unpaid member of the client’s own team.
Client Services communications traits to include:
- Using effective questions to understand clients’ situations and what they really need.
- Letting clients know that we understand their needs; being sure that we agree on what they are asking for.
- Giving clients all the information and insights they may require; providing them with choices; using clear explanations and statements, in particular in relation to complex information.
- Letting clients know what we can and cannot do within time and budget; being clear; giving specific details.
- Ensuring that what was promised to our clients is what they receive.
- Staying calm and demonstrating empathy; understanding and help clients who may be frustrated.
- A good knowledge of the technologies and processes involving website design and development and /or mobile applications, and / or web applications and /or search campaigns.
- Experience in design and/or development account management; with previous accountability for revenue annual billings.
- Strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to accurately present results and deal with enquiries both internally and externally to clients
- Ability to demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and cope with competing demands.
- Produces high quality documents, business writing skills; communication.
- Presentation skills; chair proficiency.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A positive and creative thinker, with consistent levels of enthusiasm
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- A valued team member, who upholds Chilliapple’s values and professional integrity at all times
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Organised with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Sets a professional example
- A desire to learn new skills
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Client, Account management team BA’s and developers teams.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
We’re looking for an additional junior UI/UX Designer to join our existing web and app team.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include client and user requirements, designing graphic elements and building wire-frames and user journeys nad provide briefs to the development team. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with latest design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with clients, account managers and developers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. Use Of In Vision.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Why become a part of chilliapple?
We believe in our people and consider them the sole reason behind our existence, growth and success.
We appreciate our people and are proud of how they develop with us . Each individual at chilliapple is valued for who they are, the skills they bring and the person they become as they grow with us.
We get that our people have busy lives in and outside work. So we provide flexibility for an essential work/life balance.
We recognise hard work and effort and ensure our people are given regular feedback and rewarded and praised accordingly
We love to see our people develop as our business grows and encourage a culture of continuous learning.