26 October 2016
Node.js has been turning heads lately, with many big business giants considering it for their next platform in developing web apps. Yet, the programming industry still has many unanswered questions about Node.js. Therefore, we will try to comprehend its purpose in this blog.
- Node.js comprises inbuilt libraries that enable the applications to behave like a web server without the need for any other software, such as an HTTP server or IIS.
- It offers increased speed, efficacy, and minimised development expenses while creating a real-time application, IoT device, or a website with heavy traffic.
- Being an asynchronous event-driven framework, Node.js has been devised to develop scalable network applications.
- It delivers an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking API, making it quick and dynamic, superb for data-intensive and real-time applications.
- It is efficient at rendering micro-requests; at evented I/O and facilitates rapid communication between a server and a web page.
- The customizable features provided by Node.js allows it to work efficiently with Microsoft Windows, OS X, FreeBSD, Linux, IBM AIX, NonStop, IBM System, and IBMi.
Node.js equips the developers with the capabilities to perform powerful functions without the need for much of the hard work demanded by most other platforms. Node.js is gaining popularity as a server-side platform.
Brands using Node.js Development
Node.js development can manage large-scale projects with its microservices features, and at the same time, it is suitable for small startups because of its scalability and lower costs.
Successfully implemented in many industries, including online entertainment, eCommerce, real estate, payment services, and online publishing. Node.js offers many advantages for businesses of all sizes, as proven by its usage in well-known companies. Global business giants, such as Microsoft, Yahoo, IBM, LinkedIn, Groupon, Rakuten, SAP, Walmart, PayPal, GoDaddy, Voxer, and many more, are already using it.
Will Node.js remain a popular technology in the Future
The presence of this platform is unquestioned, with IT titans worldwide endorsing its use and investing in its open-source projects. Such steadfast commitment is indicative of the unparalleled potential Node.js holds in web application development.
The statistics below provide a positive outlook for the future of Node.js:
Node.js is the go-to technology for programmers, essential in any tech stack, and will remain a leader in the industry for years to come. Ready to leverage Node.js for the development of your next mobile application? At ChilliApple, we don’t believe in being caught on the hop, so we’ve developed our own team of expert Node.js developers who have experience delivering business-critical Node.js solutions.
As a leading Node.js development agency, we take pride in our team and their ability to consistently deliver exceptional results. So don’t wait! With our expert help, you can start reaping the rewards of Node js web app development right away. Contact us today.